8 Ways to Wear Western-Inspired Belts
Belts have become one of the newest fashion trends for this season, especially western-inspired pieces. You can spot many celebrities wearing them to accessorize their favorite outfits - skinny jeans, skirts, dresses, sweaters, and even jackets. West Coast Cowgirl has the perfect new belts to help you add creativity and fun to your own unique fashion style. Not only can belts help you keep things in place, they are also meant to flatter your figure and complete your favorite fall and winter outfits.
Here are 8 ways to use belts to accessorize your favorite styles.
- Use a belt like the Criollo Silver Belt to smooth the area where a shirt is tucked into a skirt or pair of pants. This will not only smooth out those unseemly lumps but also add a sense of style to a more common look.
- Wear a belt around your hips, with a loose-fitting untucked shirt or a straight-line dress. The braided no-buckle design of the Giara Tasseled Belt would be perfect for this style, as you can tie it around your waist, making it as loose or as snug as you’d like.
- When layering your outfit with a longer sweater, like a boyfriend cardigan, add the Advika Leather Belt. Wear this accessory, available in 4 colors, over your cardigan to add definition and style to your layered outfit.
- Break up the style of a solid colored dress by adding the Landais Belt to your ensemble. The thick style of this belt, which comes in 4 colors, is a traditional way to dress up a more simple and classic trend.
- Notch and loop a skinny belt, such as the Kiso Leather Belt, with a pair of business casual trousers or to dress up a pair of your favorite weekend jeans. Don’t underestimate this simple piece. It adds a bit of flash with silver buckles worked around the length of the belt.
- A large wide belt is the perfect accessory for those cooler fall days. The Morgan Leather Belt, is available in either brown or black, featuring a large jade stone in the middle of a beautiful brass buckle. Wrap this piece around your waist, on the outside of your fall jacket or light winter coat.
- For those casual weekend outings, wear the Breton Silver Flower Belt with your favorite tunic and leggings outfit. You can set the belt to your desired length and style, while showcasing the beauty of the silver flower links.
- We can’t forget the most common yet classic style of a western-inspired belt with your favorite pair of jeans. Our Mustang Belt in both brown and black is the perfect accompaniment for your comfortable and casual denims.
As you can see there are countless ways to wear the unique fashion style of belts, particularly western belts.
Have you signed up for our exclusive newsletter? Weekly discounts and first notice of our sales are sent direct to your inbox!